To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

Amazon warehouse deals Permathread

Z

zack20cb

Same here - I don’t know what to make of the “Olsa” brand, but they look useful and they come with decent storage. I wonder if they’re similar to the Capri ones.
Q

Qualitytools

Same here - I don’t know what to make of the “Olsa” brand, but they look useful and they come with decent storage. I wonder if they’re similar to the Capri ones.
I was thinking the same thing
Crabman

Crabman

Made in Taiwan.

I have some of the magnetic socket organizers and I like them.

I gambled on a set. I figured if they get one fastener out without loss of blood or a trip to the store it's a win.

Plus this is GJ.
T

tmshort

First time I clicked it only showed the individual sets, clicked again a few hours later and the combo set was there. In for one, this will replace some no-name junk wrenches that met with the bench grinder.
C

Car_Guy

I have the Olsa wrenches, I have not used them yet, but looks wise they are OK, for $44 worth grabbing if you think you might need them. It is hard to get a set of thin metric tappet wrenches so they seemed like a nice fit. if you go to alibaba you can see that they are just ordering from there with OLSA added to them
BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ

Olsa and Capri likely come out of the same factory in Taiwan. I’m a fan of Capri sets, but these Olsa were less than half the price so I bought them. I have Olsa socket rails that work well.

I was recently working on a bicycle that required the thin wrench, I got by with grinding an old craftsman wrench.
O

olytdi

I ordered a set as well and received only the SAE 5 pieces. No other metric set in the package.

Anyone else have this happen? I notified the seller through Amazon.
Z

zack20cb

I ordered a set as well and received only the SAE 5 pieces. No other metric set in the package.

That sucks! Mine came with both the SAE and metric sets, in one box from Amazon.
E

ericg

I received the SAE 5 piece set today directly from Amazon. I just got a notification from UPS that I have a package from Amazon coming tomorrow. Hopefully it is the metric set. Oddly enough, when I check my order page on Amazon, it shows that nothing from that order shipped yet.
M

moto_ridah

Got both set yesterday but they were shipped separately on Tuesday. Olsa sent me tracking info in my Amazon messages. They look good, thanks OP.
J

joseywales

Yeah. mine shows two shipments as well. Not worried. Honestly, I feel good that I've had zero issues with Amazon. Either I'm really lucky, or I don't buy as much as some folks here. In either case, I feel good about that;)
K

khopper

Yeah. mine shows two shipments as well. Not worried. Honestly, I feel good that I've had zero issues with Amazon. Either I'm really lucky, or I don't buy as much as some folks here. In either case, I feel good about that;)
Mine came in 2 separate packages a day apart.
E

ericg

I received the SAE 5 piece set today directly from Amazon. I just got a notification from UPS that I have a package from Amazon coming tomorrow. Hopefully it is the metric set. Oddly enough, when I check my order page on Amazon, it shows that nothing from that order shipped yet.
UPS just dropped off the other set. Thank you@Luciferifor posting.
T

trim

Mine came in one box. Nice wrenches, great storage rack that comes with it. Wish I had ordered a couple asxmaspresents. Back up to $119.
W

Wyoming09

A couple of pics of the Capri & Olsa 18 X 19mm wrenches. Other than the stamping they are indentical. The second pic is of them stacked on each other.

Attachments

• wrenches.jpg
    wrenches.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 108
  • stacked wrenches.jpg
    stacked wrenches.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 98

2manytools

A couple of pics of the Capri & Olsa 18 X 19mm wrenches. Other than the stamping they are indentical. The second pic is of them stacked on each other.

Now that you confirmed they are the same, want to sell a set?i missed grabbing a set. Good looking wrenches
Top Bottom
Baidu