To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

最佳OBD2 IOS

D

danmcph

加入
Jan 20, 2015
地点
Idaho Falls, ID
I searched on this topic and only found threads that were 2 or more years old. Technology changes fast. I am just a shade tree mechanic so I don't want to go $$$$$ on this one. What is the best way to approach this for IOS? I have iPhones and iPads all over the place so I would prefer to go this route.

I have heard guy say just buy a cheap Android tablet and then run an Android based app on it but I would prefer to not have to buy another tablet.
C

_cruster

加入
Feb 24, 2014
Unless something's changed in the past 10 minutes, you need to use a WiFi Elm OBD module (Bluetooth won't work, thanks to Apple's implementation of it in iOS), which can be had cheaply on eBay or Amazon ($10 or so). For software, I use OBD Fusion. Works great for me. Connect your iOS device to the module's wireless network, open OBD Fusion, and you're off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
G

greg86z28

加入
Dec 14, 2015
地点
Madison, WI
我今天刚买了猕猴桃3。显然,它能够处理苹果的蓝牙问题。似乎经过了很好的审查。我不知道我将使用什么应用程序。

I might try and post a report once I use it.
R

Radio Flyer

加入
Mar 28, 2010
地点
Suburban Chicago
same here,

插入OBD 2端口的ELM 327是我使用的应用程序。

如上所述,如果使用iPhone,请确保其wifi。
Racer_X

Racer_X

加入
Jun 25, 2007
地点
MI
For the record, what you have is Apple iOS (lowercase i). IOS (capital I) is the operating system used in Cisco routers. I'm just letting you know for any future queries you may do.
C

Cgantner5150

加入
Aug 24, 2014
地点
Metairie拉
I use LELink OBDII with my iphone6. It connects via Bluetooth without pairing. I use OBD Fusion app. No need to connect via wifi. I have connected with my BMW Z3, 4Runner, and Charger. No problems. Got it off Amazon.
Trey T

Trey T

加入
Aug 3, 2011
地点
Houston, TX
I use the KIWI 2 wifi and it works well. I think the KIWI 3 w/ bluetooth is better because it doesn't take up your wifi connection for internet.
Stooge

Stooge

加入
Mar 24, 2013
地点
South Shore, MA
Several Year Bump!

I have android stuff, and am not in the know on the current iphone needs, but was going to get a dongle for a friend to keep in her car for the oddball check light, and the text asking what i think it is. I remember there was a thing about needing a wifi enabled one for certain iphones or operating systems a few yrs ago, but wasnt sure if that has changed or if they work with bluetooth now. I think she has an iphpne 12. Are they all the same these days? Whats an app to use for them? Ive had the same elm327 and torque app for yrs now but i dont know what works for iphones. Nothing exotic, just for checking codes on a hyundai
R

rayra

加入
Dec 1, 2014
地点
Escaped from Los Angeles

been working fine for me for nearly a year. I'm able to see and clear error codes via my iPhone with it.

I had an android tablet and used the Panlong OBD2 device for a couple years before that. That was with the Torque & TorquePro apps.

I would like to find an Apple equivalent for Torque, if anyone can suggest such.
R

Radio Flyer

加入
Mar 28, 2010
地点
Suburban Chicago
I currently have a WiFi ELM327 in my car tool box. I use the Dash Command app.

The set up is a bit "clunky", but its cheap and works.

By clunky, I mean that when ELM327 is plugged in, you need to open the settings on your phone and connect to the OBD II WiFi, then open the app and connect to the vehicle.

Attachments

• 1C662F16-3D22-41FF-8438-7B8CF4DF76B9.png
    1C662F16-3D22-41FF-8438-7B8CF4DF76B9.png
    172.3 kb·视图:4
  • A0895230-F390-409F-B435-AFDE18452891.PNG
    A0895230-F390-409F-B435-AFDE18452891.PNG
    218 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom
Baidu