New profile posts

S
Thomas,

My apologies to both you & Miss Chris. Regrettably, I will not be able to visit to see your progress since my prior visit. I continue to follow your adventures on line. I wish you both continued success with your projects and I look forward to your posts.

Sweet Old Bill
4 FN 27
嗨,瑞安

我收到了我的联盟成员续签,但由于某种原因,我无法续签。我单击链接,这将我带回了我的位置。我如何让您报酬?

让我知道...

Thank you

Pat
larry4406
Why do folks use this chat box to try to respond to posts?

This box is annoying at the bottom of the screen. As my dad would say it’s as useless as tits on a bull.
‍♂️
vwpieces
vwpieces
Agree. This space causes more confusion than solution. Takes up space that could be showing more than 10 threads on the What's New page.
Has the What's New page recently been reduced to only 10 threads or is it just me?
Jawn
Jawn
Then there's the ones that think it's a PM and post personal info.
V
我发现这篇文章很老,but I recently purchased a Walker Electric Lift and would like to ask a few questions about how it is supposed to operate. I have managed to put it all together with all original components (minus a few rusted out square headed bolts). I hooked it up using 220v and it goes up and down perfectly. I have not figured out how to make it lock in the up position?
V
Scotts mower:
Hi Doug, my mower (1998) wore the spindles and bushings so bad you'd swear the blades were bent.
I welded 3/4" x 4" shaft on.
每个轴都慢性钻孔并钻孔。
The ends were tapped for a grease fitting and the perimeter grooved (by hand) for the snap ring.
New spindle assemblies can by bought through AMAZON as well as the bushings.
拉尔夫。
  • 喜欢
反应: Doug B
Doug B
Doug B
Hi Ralph, My mower was given to me by a co-worker. This will be my second season with it. The tractor starts, runs and functions well but the deck is in horrible shape-not worth repairing. If I can't find a decent replacement deck, I'll just use it as a wagon puller for yard work.Also I could not keep the snap rings on the front axles.Finally installed cotter pins.
Cheers, Doug
D
如果您的Lowes附近,我会在那里检查发电机。有些人订购并取消。我在当地的Lowes上找到了两个人,以真正的价格。
G
Ryan;
I could use the bench. I am in Georgetown. How many $$$.
Ryan
Ryan
You are #3 in line... I'll holler if it doesn't sell.
想念庞蒂亚克
I finally got something from my daughter. Between the 2 of us it has been kind of busy. Sorry about that.
She went kind of lengthy and this PMing through GJ just won’t take the load. If you supply me wth an email address I will forward her info.
关于埃米尔
ahansom
带有ebays费用。现在,eBay要求以1099的价格向IRS报告超过600美元的销售额。可能会在这里出售更多的钱。
930dreamer
930dreamer
You're correct there, but right now I'm not selling much tool wise.
ahansom
ahansom
我想我直接回复了你而不是线程
930dreamer
930dreamer
你做到了!
D
How can I get the PDFs of the infeed extension you built for your dewalt table saw?
D
Deal sounds good on the SK posted @ 65 plus 15 I will take it if still available
red61cj5
希望您不要介意,但是您可能是我“认识”的最知识渊博的本田家伙。我要去第二天休息一下2016年Accord Sport 6速度。它的上方约为60k。我应该知道什么?应该完全避免吗?所有在线评论都体面了,但是,互联网。感谢它。
Metallitubby
Metallitubby
These cars are great cars. There aren't many things to look out for specifically, but because the Sport 6Ms are driven "harder" than a normal Accord, I suggest that you check for clutch feel/release, and the usual maintenance items. They really are one of the better new vehicles that we've produced recently.

让我知道您是否还有其他问题。

- Andy
N
Javier, I think this is you....:)It's Amy here, Bobby's Web Manager at NHProEquip. Thanks for the nice tool box review on The Garage Journal! We really appreciate that!
javyLSU
javyLSU
乐意效劳!
Youngfd
Good morning I read with interest about your restoration of Craftsman saw 113.27520. I have a Craftsman table saw 103.20002 with a pedestal and am looking for a pedestal for a 113.29920. Do you happen to know the casting numbers of your base and upper bracket. I think I need a base # 38212-103, upper bracket #35214-103 and a pipe 3 1/2" by 21".
11b30b4
11b30b4
Youngfd,我不知道铸造数字是多少。如果我能够在这个周末花时间,我可以拆卸它,让您知道。
Youngfd
Youngfd
不要去麻烦拆卸。如何测量顶部中心的安装孔到各种方式中心。我很感谢将其拆开的提议。祝你有美好的一天!j
11b30b4
11b30b4
好让我看看我能想出这个周末. Also, there is a member here on the journal that has a lot of the pedestals, if I can remember who it is I will let you know. He may be able to source you some or all of the parts. I am sure the shipping will be insane on cast iron tops and bases.
省级
Vee Wrench today on the Vintage S-K Tools thread.
S
Hey there,

I saw your post here about the garage you had put up close to NYC://www.urarawi.com/forum/threads/morton-building-quote.438128/

我在阿尔斯特县纽约市以北约90英里处,开始收到我物业的金属车间 /车库的报价。

您介意分享您用于建筑物的人吗?我真的很感激。

谢谢,
史蒂夫
B
bighouse01
Hi- I used Armada buildings in PA. It was hard to get someone to come over the river. A friend of mine used Abco pole barns, he lives in NY near Port Jervis.
S
stoob
谢谢for the info, I will check them out.
Youngfd
Good morning - I really appreciate the information on the Craftsman pedestals!! I didn't what to ask maybe this dumb question on the forum. Is there a way to look up a Craftsman model # that will give you information on the tool and also the year of manufacture? Jim
sk farmer
interested. can i have a list of socket sizes and box dimensions?
M
Mr..Plow
是的,给我几天,生病给你
M
Mr..Plow
抱歉,这花了很长时间,终于一个周末休息了。

Anyway I read the sockets off and my wife wrote them down. Attached is a photo of the sockets listed. I did not list the drive tools in the ad but they are there.

尺寸8英寸高,19英寸宽,7英寸深度
  • 喜欢
反应:
clintthecurious1
Waiting for my DeWalt to charge so I can finish cleaning up my rims on my car then I got to get it moved so that I can get to work on the transmission I think the flywheels broke makes a horrible racket I tell you
M
What are the connections at the thermostat, I am able to get the heater to come on and the fan to run but it is only blowing cool air, no heat?
GaryM909
我出生于卡尔加里,在埃德蒙顿长大。我们回到卡尔加里,然后去了森林草坪高中。我在钢铁厂工作了6个月,然后在Firestone工厂建造轮胎6个月。然后,我开始作为焊工学徒。在SAIT的三个赛季。
I built mine with a baldor gearmotor, a Pentadrive, foot pedal and spur gears, 1" shaft and pillow block bearings. It doesn't tilt though.
isb cornbinder
I used to live in Calgary. We lived in Meadowlark Park. I worked at Woodwards in Chinook Shopping Center.
I was in Henry Wisewood high school when it opened in 1960. I went to trade school at SAIT. . I retired 18 years ago. I made a video of my weld positioner running. I am looking for a simple way to post a link to the video. I may have to post the video on You Tube.
B
Hey 11B, pleasure to meet a fellow grunt. I'm about to start restoring my late father's press, and wanted to see if I could get your opinion on a few things
11b30b4
11b30b4
absolutely, send me a pm.
Chumly
弄清楚你想要什么棘轮,然后打我。不,我不是一个快照的经销商,我是这个论坛的新经销商,但我就像扳手一样。我失去了两个爸爸,得到了他们的工具的零,而且...是的...我想为那种工具和其他人所做的东西提供帮助。这是您一生的棘轮,而不是我们的棘轮。我会解决的。
bctexas
I'm interested in "American Motors, The Last Independent" if still available. I also have no "PM" tab for you. When I try to compose a PM to your name and send it I get the old "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that" message....

谢谢!
M
motoretro
I have no idea what is going on, Moderator was notified. Book is yours once I get this figured out.
Gerald
E
Hello 11b. I am currently working on restoring a craftsman 150 drill press. Your post has been really helpful. You posted that you were able to get new badges from Mattblast. Would you be willing to share the contact info? I would like to have new badges made for mine as the existing ones are in pretty bad shape.
谢谢
driftpin
I'll take the book, PM me as I can't find the PM tab for you.
M
motoretro
I just made some changes, try to conversation me again. Hopefully it works. If not, I'll have to contact a moderator.
Which book were you interested in? I have two listed.
谢谢,
Gerald
Top Bottom
Baidu