To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款
Ryan

Ryan

Administrator
Staff member
加入
Jan 26, 2006
[EBEDYT]

A few weeks back I reviewed the Baton 3 ongearjournal.com。令我惊讶的是,Olight阅读了这篇评论,并免费给我发送了另一份寄来的看法 - 没有附加条件。我非常喜欢它,以至于我认为我会使用快速而休闲的视频评论来伸展新网站上的腿。

In any case, you can get the Baton 3这里

您可以得到Prerun 2这里

Continue reading...
Last edited:
OP
Ryan

Ryan

Administrator
Staff member
加入
Jan 26, 2006
Quick clarification:

1. I bought the Olight Baton III.

2. The Olight Perun II was sent to me for free by Olight.

Review isn't paid for...
M

mrjaw14

加入
May 22, 2012
I have 3 Olights. love them all. Two are the rechargeable series. One headlamp and a S1R baton. I want to get one of the 18650 batons as well. I really like that the rechargeable ones are not only rechargeable, but you can swap batteries too so if you need light immediatly you can have it.
OP
Ryan

Ryan

Administrator
Staff member
加入
Jan 26, 2006
I have 3 Olights. love them all. Two are the rechargeable series. One headlamp and a S1R baton. I want to get one of the 18650 batons as well. I really like that the rechargeable ones are not only rechargeable, but you can swap batteries too so if you need light immediatly you can have it.

我一直以为$ 100+手电筒的世界很疯狂……但是我现在就知道了。这些东西变得很好……它们是如此的明亮和可控。高端手表的方式是一种玩具,但是很酷……很有趣。
Rinspeed

Rinspeed

加入
2020年4月26日
I have several as well and no issues with any of them. The M2-X Javelot I use for a spot light has a max beam distance of 2,675 feet.

bbbarracuda

bbbarracuda

加入
Jun 1, 2008
I thought I wasn't a flashlight guy as well. Getting ready to go an the 1st road trip in a year, I figured I would do new batteries in the flashlight in my truck. I had 5 there.:eek:猜猜我是一个手电筒的家伙。
Now I need an Olight.
Stormcrowaz

Stormcrowaz

加入
2011年11月3日
Olight Baton一直是我忠实的EDC,已经有一段时间了。
51202811136_0A1263A24A_C.JPG

While I don't reallyneedanother one...the new charging case is cool and it's difficult to resist the urge to acquire the latest tech. That Perun looks like a ZebraLight headlamp on steroids.
Rinspeed

Rinspeed

加入
2020年4月26日
Olight Baton一直是我忠实的EDC,已经有一段时间了。

That Perun looks like a ZebraLight headlamp on steroids.

你提到Zebralight很有趣,我have two the the little Baton's and they are great small lights, The Zebralight AA SC52 and SC5 are better lights in just about every way. Zebralight pretty much owns the small light market when you consider output vs efficiency.
OP
Ryan

Ryan

Administrator
Staff member
加入
Jan 26, 2006
你提到Zebralight很有趣,我have two the the little Baton's and they are great small lights, The Zebralight AA SC52 and SC5 are better lights in just about every way. Zebralight pretty much owns the small light market when you consider output vs efficiency.

I've heard those lights are made amazingly well... I'm sitting here looking at how well these Olights are made and I'm all, "How???"

Now I kinda wanna see!
Rinspeed

Rinspeed

加入
2020年4月26日
I've heard those lights are made amazingly well... I'm sitting here looking at how well these Olights are made and I'm all, "How???"

Now I kinda wanna see!

至少八年来,我每天一直在携带相同的斑马SC52。它被丢弃,踢和虐待了一生。我几乎每天都使用几次。它甚至不应该再起作用了。是的,我在Zebraleight上出售,SC5比大多数使用两个AA的灯都从单个AA中释放出更多的流明。Olight Baton很近,但它可以从3.7V vs 1.5V电池中运行。
复古丝绒

复古丝绒

加入
Feb 27, 2015
Interesting. I just got a zebralight (on recommendations from the forum), and it looks a lot like this Peron 2. Who copied who?
OP
Ryan

Ryan

Administrator
Staff member
加入
Jan 26, 2006
Just got an email from Olight. If you use the links in my feature post above and then enter this discount code:

garagejournal10

您可以享受10%的折扣!
Rinspeed

Rinspeed

加入
2020年4月26日
Olight has had some very aggressive marketing campaigns the last couple of years, that's one of the main reasons why they are so popular. Lots of free smaller lights and lots of bundle deals that work out to be half off from retail.
Rinspeed

Rinspeed

加入
2020年4月26日
Interesting. I just got a zebralight (on recommendations from the forum), and it looks a lot like this Peron 2. Who copied who?

Zebralight has been a very top notch manufacturer of small lights for at least 10-12 years and that's all they make. The Peron is a fairly new product for Olight, maybe a couple years old.
OP
Ryan

Ryan

Administrator
Staff member
加入
Jan 26, 2006
Zebralight has been a very top notch manufacturer of small lights for at least 10-12 years and that's all they make. The Peron is a fairly new product for Olight, maybe a couple years old.

My only other flashlight purchase of real consequence was an ARC AAA flashlight (image take from google):

1622051952240.png

I bought it maybe 15 years ago? Is that possible? It's all kinds of beat up, but still works. It never was very bright, but I don't typically need anything all that bright.

What I like about the Baton is the rechargeable battery via usb-c. The arc would sit in my truck for months without use... and when I'd finally need it, the battery would be dead or dying. With this Baton, I built a little holster for it in my console. It just sits there in the charging case while the BMS monitors it. Idea being, it will always be ready...
K

Krang

加入
Oct 22, 2018
我有Zebralight HF600,它们看起来几乎相同。我猜想表演同样出色,所以您在那里拥有一个很好的大灯。
D

Daedalus

加入
Sep 28, 2009
该接近检测/自动调光功能非常整洁。认真考虑1。
Rinspeed

Rinspeed

加入
2020年4月26日
我有Zebralight HF600,它们看起来几乎相同。我猜想表演同样出色,所以您在那里拥有一个很好的大灯。

The HF600 must be the flood version of the angled head headlamp that use a 18650. The newer lights, including the Perun II, use a an even higher output 21700 battery. I'm not quite ready to switch over because I would have to buy a new charger, at some point down the road the 18650 will go away I believe.
Top Bottom
Baidu