为了避免这些广告,狗万10万提款
ryan

ryan

行政人员
工作人员
加入
2006年1月26日
my sanders of choice in Texas are a Festool Rotex 150 (the best all around sander I’ve ever used) and the Festool ETS 125 (fantastic finish sander). I love them both, but also realize that their pricing doesn’t often justify their functionality. For my Hawaii shop, the cost/value relationship was very important to me… and so, I went with the Milwaukee M18 Random orbital sander – a $99 (tool only) sander.

我知道这个桑德已经已经过去了几年了,但这是我第一次尝试无绳,除了设置钻机/驾驶员之外。因此,我认为评论可能很有趣。

我的想法?对我来说,像砂光机之类的东西无绳是非常有限的。我经常会在长时间的会议上打磨,在沙粒上努力,使一切尽可能平坦和光滑。使用几个5安培小时的电池进行此操作只是屁股的真正痛苦。我经常发现自己不需要时就刹车,仅仅是因为我的有限...

继续阅读...

为了避免这些广告,狗万10万提款
l

leonardY

著名成员
加入
Apr 16, 2011
I'm in agreement with you. If I'm working in one location, I prefer corded tools. Especially if I am going to be doing something for a long time.
我既有一个Fein Multiput,又有一个无绳的博世。我通常会抓住大多数工作的费因。当我知道我只有少量剪裁或不在商店工作时,我就会使用博世。
无绳砂光机似乎并不是最佳的。
莱格

莱格

著名成员
加入
2012年11月29日
我有密尔沃基,还有一整套的Festool Sanders。我对M18的用例不包括在细木工上进行长时间的打磨课程,而是用于快速修饰和较小的车外项目。

我认为这是一个很棒的利基工具。我有50多个M12/M18工具,除了钻和冲击驱动器外,我最大的使用物品是区域照明。
C
加入
2017年2月19日
I'm in agreement with you. If I'm working in one location, I prefer corded tools. Especially if I am going to be doing something for a long time.
我既有一个Fein Multiput,又有一个无绳的博世。我通常会抓住大多数工作的费因。当我知道我只有少量剪裁或不在商店工作时,我就会使用博世。
无绳砂光机似乎并不是最佳的。
I prefer corded tools too, have the Bosch orbital sander and I like it
d

Dnschmidt

著名成员
加入
2014年10月3日
我有这么多M18电池(至少30个),我不在乎。我还拥有三重充电器,可以同时充电三个电池,一个增压器和两个个人快速充电器,因此我从来没有用完电池。这说明如果您在商店里,电线并不是那么大。另一方面,要打磨汽车,电池选项是炸弹,但它们确实吃了电池,但就我而言,这是什么。
tarbellb

tarbellb

著名成员
加入
2011年4月17日
Im still confused on cordless tools that still get connected to hoses for dust control... just doesnt add up.
ChevyEFI

ChevyEFI

著名成员
加入
2012年9月2日
当我从Corded Dremel Rotary到M12 Milwaukee Rotary时,我感到同样的感觉。

更多的电池和充电器反对反对重复的努力。但这仍然是答案。
tarbellb

tarbellb

著名成员
加入
2011年4月17日
双重,如果您在Festool生态系统中。电源线与提取器软管包装,因此(对我来说)使用电池确实没有优势。

I think we are in a strange phase of cordless but not truly until tools have proper dust management onboard w/o hoses. This obviously only applies to tools that require hoses, the advantage of cordless is amazing especially when working onsite.

如果有任何公司解决这个问题,那将是Festool,但是我还没有听说新的TS系统如何处理该问题?
复古丝绒

复古丝绒

著名成员
加入
Feb 27, 2015
我经常使用几个电动工具:钻,真空,叶棒。我需要的其他人很少使用:桑德,dremel,圆形锯,剪发;-)等等。
对于我经常使用的工具,我有无绳/电池供电。
但是,对于我仍然想持续数年或几十年的不经常使用的工具:只有绳子。我想知道我可以将其插入,它将起作用。我不想发现旧电池已经死了。
m

夫人

著名成员
加入
2014年1月15日
我买了这几周前M18砂光机使用my bass boat project. I have a bunch of M12 tools and batteries but only a few M18 tools and three M18 batteries.
I found the sander to be quite useful on my project but with a few negatives, most of which you have mentioned: eats batteries like candy; performance wanes after maybe 20% of battery; better performance exacts substantial weight penalty.
您没有处理的一个功能是使用板上的防尘箱。这种依恋本身应该是我们英国朋友经常提到的垃圾箱。我的商店里没有灰尘收集,(喘息!!!)尝试了一下,我感到非常失望。
On the plus side, the dust bin is relatively large for the tool’s size. On the *other* hand, the construction and closure of the dust bin is far off the mark especially when compared to the robust build of the sander, itself.
丢下砂光机,该工具不在乎,实际上似乎是坚不可摧的。另一方面,灰尘垃圾箱会破裂,也可能会脱落,并保证灰尘无处不在。锁定灰尘垃圾箱的盖子没有任何真正的反馈,即它是牢固地锁定的,甚至是关闭的。
灰尘垃圾箱确实会收集一些灰尘,但我想只有15〜20%。大量的灰尘涂在机器的外部和您的工作中。我将其连接到我的M18迷你真空(而不是湿或干)的试验中,它在灰尘上的效果要好得多,并保持机器清洁器.....但是吃了另一个电池!

Overall, I LIKE the sander but one has to caveat that with acknowledgement of its limitations.
It’s not for huge jobs, it’s not for the finest finish work. But.... for small stuff, jobs outside the workstation, sanding on the boat trailer or a hundred other projects it may be the best tool. Don’t forget that it’s variable speed, a very useful feature that is lacking on some competing models.
last edited:
科林霍根

科林霍根

活跃的成员
加入
2012年10月25日
有一个绳子,我不能指责它。只要尽其所能,这是出色的。收集灰尘也很好。在现场或小型维修工作中拥有无绳的无绳,并且电池寿命令人印象深刻
tarbellb

tarbellb

著名成员
加入
2011年4月17日
我有四个现代的密尔沃基山脉桑德斯,这都是由于保修替换。

它们很糟糕,不仅是因为破裂,过度振动,响亮,灰尘MGT,而且经常是侵略性的,但不高效?

that being said, I'd still pop for a good deal on the M18.
为了避免这些广告,狗万10万提款
OP
ryan

ryan

行政人员
工作人员
加入
2006年1月26日
我有四个现代的密尔沃基山脉桑德斯,这都是由于保修替换。

它们很糟糕,不仅是因为破裂,过度振动,响亮,灰尘MGT,而且经常是侵略性的,但不高效?

that being said, I'd still pop for a good deal on the M18.

我可能会在某些港口货运式台式上感兴趣吗?;)
d

Dnschmidt

著名成员
加入
2014年10月3日
正如我所说,这一切都取决于我拥有的无尽的M18电池。我有所有这些的倍数,其中2.0、3.0xC,4.0xc,5.0xc,6、8、9(旧样式的小单元)和较大的单元格12安培。砂光机的垃圾的选择是相对较新的3.0CP,它也使用较大的单元格,但相对较轻。其中10个和5个充电器,其中一个将一次执行3个充电器。我不用担心。如果您的M18电池差,那么如果您要进行任何严重的打磨,此工具就不适合您。每次更换纸张时,我都会更换电池。M12 Die Grinder也是如此。密尔沃基用2.0电池销售这些是一个完全的笑话。他们至少需要3.0 XC,并且仅在4.0或6.0 XC电池上发挥全部潜力。 I've got 10 the the M12 6.0A-hr and when I'm really going for it with the die grinders I need at least three of them fully charged to get the job done.
j

jeffDM

成员
加入
2010年12月26日
很高兴知道,我宁愿使用一种尽可能一致的砂装置。只是给我最大值,因为这是电池提供的并不总是有帮助的。

On the kind of tool, it helps to know your use case and preferences. I almost exclusively do short sessions and I hate cords, hoses and cables. And sometimes a tether is a lot less convenient than swapping batteries. But if you're doing long sessions and you're OK with some kind of tether then you really should look at a corded device. Many corded or air powered tools are cheaper than a cordless counterpart, even when not factoring in the cost of the battery and charger.
last edited:
j

jeffDM

成员
加入
2010年12月26日
I noticed on the product's description that there is an adjustment dial, you don't mention there's an adjustment. Did you just use it at max?
s

Starckie

著名成员
加入
Apr 15, 2013
双重,如果您在Festool生态系统中。电源线与提取器软管包装,因此(对我来说)使用电池确实没有优势。
凭借其标准化的可拆卸电源线和一致的防尘端口尺寸,我几乎只在Festool生态系统中争论。

我的Makita Lxt Sanders也有类似的问题 - 在前30%左右的电池之后,电源几乎太多,但降低速度设定的情况有点平衡,尤其是在完成工作时。降低速度在密尔沃基上是否有帮助?
C

Callumrd1

著名成员
加入
2017年7月7日
我不能说我注意到该工具上的XC 5.0电池电量有差异。这是一个无绳的砂光机,而不是我真正倾斜的工具,因此我不会将其推到陷入困境的地方。这将导致我的工作效果不佳。我主要将砂光机用于精美的木工,非常方便。电池对我来说持续了足够长的时间,而且我从来不需要两个以上的项目。如果您要打磨地板之类的东西,那么这是工作的错误工具!
OP
ryan

ryan

行政人员
工作人员
加入
2006年1月26日
凭借其标准化的可拆卸电源线和一致的防尘端口尺寸,我几乎只在Festool生态系统中争论。

我的Makita Lxt Sanders也有类似的问题 - 在前30%左右的电池之后,电源几乎太多,但降低速度设定的情况有点平衡,尤其是在完成工作时。降低速度在密尔沃基上是否有帮助?

降低速度确实有帮助,但最终由电池的剩余功率调节砂光机的功率。请记住,我不是专家,也没有任何真正的打磨才能。我不知道这一点,但是我真的很依赖于福斯蒂夫·桑德斯(Festool Sanders)的一致性……因此,我无法真正使用密尔沃基(Milwaukee)来完成相同的任务。对我来说,电池供电并不是要走的路...

但是,要快速打磨工作,这东西很好……只是有点烦人,因为它会如此迅速地吃电池。
d

Dnschmidt

著名成员
加入
2014年10月3日
与生活中的大多数事情一样,这一切都取决于。我将其用于身体工作(也许是一个或两个面板,然后才鞭打出空气效果和Dynabrade Air Sanders。)为此,它很棒。在奶酪磨碎后,在密尔沃基(Milwaukee)上将邦多(Bondo)(实际上是我使用的愤怒黄金)用p60弄清楚。使用块(有趣的是如何将此步骤称为块打磨)使用p80和p180块块,然后在使用底漆或密封剂的密封器之前使用Milwaukee和接口垫一起使用P400进行沙子。为此,不必与空气软管作战真是太好了。通常,我可以使用CP3.0电池的1或2个完成此操作。如果我在屋顶,引擎盖或后备箱上,并且由于体重的节省,我还使用了5.0或6.0电池以及汽车侧面的紧凑型电池。
F

Firebrick43

著名成员
加入
2015年5月12日
I really have no use for a cordless sander for wood, I have had extremely good luck, especially for the price with my ridgid sander(only ridgid brand tools i own is the sander and shop vac). I always have it connected to the shop vac so??.

但是,我通常会使用砂光机准备不锈钢和铝以用180粒度焊接。我发现带有任何轮子的磨床表现不佳。我真的很想要一个磨砂器,但是$$$$。也许无绳的砂光机将是一个很好的折衷方案。
last edited:
Hammer1963

Hammer1963

著名成员
加入
2011年1月2日
this tool has it's place, I doubt that it was created to replace corded or air powered sanders. If you are on a job location without power, it can be a life saver. The performance is very good and as many have stated, I have plenty of batteries so it's not a big deal, so I am prepared for any extended run times. My sander of choice is neither cordless or corded. It's pneumatic, proving that it all depends on the application!
t

tboy

著名成员
加入
2013年5月23日
I have it's Ridgid brother (Ryobi, Milwaulkie and Ryobi are mde by TTI, and you can see the similarities between the tools). At first I hated how the tool felt, like I had to fight it or it would wander all over. I figured out if I place the battery AWAY from me, and hold it by the side it works WAY better. I don't know if it was designed to work this way and I've just been doing it wrong (of course i didnt read the manual) but it seems to work much better!
压缩

压缩

联盟成员
加入
2021年10月2日
当马基塔(Makita
through out the years i've have accumulated majority of Makita's products because blues' better.
我所有的有线工具中的大多数都是密尔沃基。
我购买了轨道上的轨道,以从梯子上划掉after。
so when every one starts saying things about one brand or the other i pretty much don't care as long as it functions.
Brushless like my RC's
为了避免这些广告,狗万10万提款
top 底部
Baidu