To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

Anyone know of any dewalt battery deals

S

shocker998md

I'm in the market to buy some 20v dewalt batteries. I'm down to one working one. Before I just go to lowes are there any deals to be had?
D

DrinkMan

I received a flyer from Northern Tool with DeWalt batteries on sale. There was also their usual 20% off coupon with purchase greater than $100. (I left it next to my wife's breakfast plate as a hint for Christmas)
Z

zeekh

Home Depot BF flyer has some in it. Notsure if its a good price
B

bubinga

Bridgeport Ohio. (Across River From Wheeling WV)

20-Volt MAX XR Premium

Lithium-Ion Starter Kit 6.0Ah Battery Pack, 4.0Ah Battery Pack, Charger and Kit Bag. $199.00.......With free bare tool.

OP
S

shocker998md

20-Volt MAX XR Premium

Lithium-Ion Starter Kit 6.0Ah Battery Pack, 4.0Ah Battery Pack, Charger and Kit Bag. $199.00.......With free bare tool.

Thanks snagging the 3 battery deal.
rharman

rharman

Check Amazon and Acme as well....
I found a whale of a deal on both sites a few months back.
winlinmac

winlinmac

The best deal right now is the battery hack at Home Depot. Buy the $199 battery kit with Dewalt Bandsaw, return the Dewalt Bandsaw, and the Battery Kit is yours for $75 before tax; this includes (1) Charger (1) 6.0Ah battery (1) 4.0Ah battery

Have the battery kit shipped and bandsaw for store pickup, cancel the store pickup after the battery kit ships
M

merkyworks

I ordered the HD 3 battery deal. XR series 2ah, 4ah & 6ah for $150 seemed like a pretty decent deal
jd_1138

jd_1138

Yep that's about as good as it gets for a deal. Batteries are pricey. I don't really consider the price it costs. I consider the huge amounts of money I save by doing most things DIY at my place. Heck a few side jobs at friends' houses have paid for most of my power tools.
E

Ed_Hazard

Yep that's about as good as it gets for a deal. Batteries are pricey. I don't really consider the price it costs. I consider the huge amounts of money I save by doing most things DIY at my place. Heck a few side jobs at friends' houses have paid for most of my power tools.

Lowes is doing their last week of "Season of Savings" starting the 18th, they have some Dewalt Battery deals. The one I'm thinking of getting is the 3 pack, one each of the new 2, 4 , and 8AH packs for $169.

The deal is live right now on the Lowes website.

qqzj

qqzj

Don't. Get the HD deal with 4 & 6. Flip the free tool, guaranteed cheaper.
M

merkyworks

I thought about doing the 4 & 6 deal but the market is flooded with those “free”/bare tools right now. Average resale value was around 60% of retail, then add ebay fees/shipping, as well as my time. Figured 4 & 6 battery would still cost me roughly $100, which isn’t bad mind you.

Just decided $150 for 3 batteries and not dealing with reselling a tool was more for me.

Side note with 4 & 6 deal battery. The 4 ah battery is the wider compact series (21700 cells) and not the standard width XR series (18650 cells). If that matters to some people.
qqzj

qqzj

I thought about doing the 4 & 6 deal but the market is flooded with those “free”/bare tools right now. Average resale value was around 60% of retail, then add ebay fees/shipping, as well as my time. Figured 4 & 6 battery would still cost me roughly $100, which isn’t bad mind you.

Just decided $150 for 3 batteries and not dealing with reselling a tool was more for me.

Side note with 4 & 6 deal battery. The 4 ah battery is the wider compact series (21700 cells) and not the standard width XR series (18650 cells). If that matters to some people.
Thanks for info about the wider compact battery. What is the pros and cons when comparing the two different types of batteries?
M

merkyworks

Past the external dimension differences it’s a 21700 cell Vs 18650 cell debate. 21700 cells are newer technology and have potential for higher discharge rates. Higher discharge rates can translate into better tool performance if the tool can take advantage of it. Impact driver probably worth it, router not so much.
qqzj

qqzj

Past the external dimension differences it’s a 21700 cell Vs 18650 cell debate. 21700 cells are newer technology and have potential for higher discharge rates. Higher discharge rates can translate into better tool performance if the tool can take advantage of it. Impact driver probably worth it, router not so much.
I see. Thanks. So it is a good thing.
winlinmac

winlinmac

I can't seem to find the bandsaw anywhere now this site it says add you're free tool, but then the link to see the tools isn't even showing up now.
Their servers must be flooded!
Checked a bunch of zip codes, not seeing the bandsaw anywhere.
Wish they would have had it listed Sunday.
If anyone finds them, let me know please.
@bubingaYou can try a zip code that does have it in stock, add to cart, then see if shipping becomes an option:)
B

bubinga

Bridgeport Ohio. (Across River From Wheeling WV)
我有磨床,利用磨床,flexl. Of course I don't have a 60 volt battery but, it's the better grinder than Lowe's had and of course the battery starter kit.
Well here FedEx said they delivered my grinder and it was a not there I looked all around the property so I had to open a claim with the FedEx haven't heard nothing back, since Tuesday.
I'm almost apprehensive to order anything else.
UPS always gets my deliveries right I sort of wish Home Depot would switch to UPS.
Has anyone had to file a claim with FedEx and had favorable results?
T

trogo

I received my DeWalt Battery Kit and deep cut bandsaw. Probably the best deal I've gotten in years. I expect they will run this deal again next week during BF.

Attachments

• IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    317.9 KB · Views: 23
winlinmac

winlinmac

我有磨床,利用磨床,flexl. Of course I don't have a 60 volt battery but, it's the better grinder than Lowe's had and of course the battery starter kit.
Well here FedEx said they delivered my grinder and it was a not there I looked all around the property so I had to open a claim with the FedEx haven't heard nothing back, since Tuesday.
I'm almost apprehensive to order anything else.
UPS always gets my deliveries right I sort of wish Home Depot would switch to UPS.
Has anyone had to file a claim with FedEx and had favorable results?
FedEx is known to do sloppy work, especially leaving packages out in plain sight:(
winlinmac

winlinmac

I received my DeWalt Battery Kit and deep cut bandsaw. Probably the best deal I've gotten in years. I expect they will run this deal again next week during BF.
我已经拥有密尔沃基深挖燃料Bandsaw, I still opted for this DeWalt deal; now I can make my Milwaukee stationary with the Swag stand and use the DeWalt on the go
M

merkyworks

Fedex dropped off HD $150 battery set today:bounce:

9B099261-1859-47FA-971A-AEA24E4533F5.jpeg
Last edited:
Top Bottom
Baidu