To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

Assenmacher Specialty Tools, Inc.

ron in sc

ron in sc

Great customer service and technical assistance.

While there are internet vendors out there that sell some of their tools for a little bit less the internet people are no help with technical issues.

Recently one of the 1/4" drive one piece 6 mm hex head bit gave me a problem. I measure it and it was slightly larger than 6 mm; as such it would not go into a 6 mm hex head bolt.

I calledhttp://www.asttool.comand they sent me a replacement bit no problem.
V

vssjim

ALLIANCE MEMBER
They sell and make pretty good tools but you will really PAY for them. Some of their prices are way high compared to others.
senlow

senlow

I havv not purchased much from Assenmacher recently. However, I bought quite a bit of tools from them from the mid '80s through the mid '90s. I have never been dissapointed in the quality of their tools.

Ron, how do you like the hex head bits? Have you used them much yet? How do they compare to others?
OP
ron in sc

ron in sc

Ron, how do you like the hex head bits? Have you used them much yet? How do they compare to others?

I've only used the 6 mm so far. Bits are one piece and short only 25mm so they can get into tight spots. I used the 6 mm socket to remove hex bolt that was used to hold water pump to block on a Mercedes engine. Mercedes loves to use those hex bolts, personally I think they’re a pain.

金属的质量似乎很好。They are made in USA. I know I put a lot of torque on the bolt to remove it and did not damage the socket.

A lot of the hex bits, with 1/4"drive, I have are not one piece so the bits can loosen.

I have friend that has used these little stubby bits at his shop and he thinks they’re great. I bought the whole set in link below.

http://www.asttool.com/detail_page....al=63&offset=0&stype=special&category=bit set
xjfish

xjfish

Timing tools for Euro vehicles are excellent quality.
Paco Pena

Paco Pena

I like the oil filter sockets. You get what you pay for. The TOY640 cant be beat for Toyota's 64mm.

Paco
Top Bottom
Baidu