To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

Craftsman versatrack trackwall

737mechanic

737mechanic

Was in sears today and spotted these and they looked like a nice neat way to store stuff. I was thinking of hanging all my yard grooming equipment on these. What do you guys think and is there anything else like these that I have not found.

Craftsman Versatrack Trackwall

Last edited:
dittle fart around

dittle fart around

Lots of companies make slat wall products. The were originally used in retail stores, looks a lot cleaner than peg board. The wall panels are about 5 bucks a square foot and you can get just about anything in the way of accessories.Check them out.
Falcon67

Falcon67

I use that with the Gladiator gray plastic hanging boxes they sell - bolt storage. Works well.
melliott28

melliott28

I used 4 pieces of versatrack w/pegboard and I like it a lot. I would like to have a large portion of one wall covered with it, but it is too expensive at $10 per piece, so I will probably continue to use it with pegboard. If you decide to use it, I would wait for it to go on sale (usually happens about every couple of months). Also, Home Depot now sells the same product and accessories under the Husky Brand. Here is a pic of how I am using the versatrack:

Attachments

• 0309011836.jpg
    0309011836.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 202
matty d

matty d

Gladiator Garageworks sells a similar product however not compatable with Versatrack. Versatrack is a little cheaper if you buy retail.

Lowes has BOGO sales every few months on Gladiator track which takes it down to 5-6 bucks a piece. I think they even have a sale now (?) for a 48 inch by 6 inch trak. I dont have experience with Versatrack but have quite a few pieces of Gladiator track and hooks/cabinets in my garage and am pretty happy with it.

Attachments

• P1000482.JPG
    P1000482.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Top Bottom
Baidu