To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

Experiences with tooldiscounter.com & www.csnstores.com

V

Vinko

Any experiences with tooldiscounter.com &www.csnstores.com

They've got good prices on the Cox reels, about $100 less than the lowest price I can get from MSC Direct with a 35% discount. I'd love to try one of them out, but was looking for any feedback from you guys.

Can't get a shopping cart to appear for tooldiscounter, so maybe csnstores.com would be the one to try.

Checked the archives, and this came up, btw:

//www.urarawi.com/forum/showthread.php?p=220688&highlight=tooldiscounter.com#post220688
Last edited:
OP
V

Vinko

I just ordered a Cox reel from CNSstores.com. The price was a lot better than I could get from MSC even with disc. as I said, so we'll see what (if anything) I get. Paid with CC so no worries.
OP
V

Vinko

My reel came today from Cox. It was drop shipped. The 50 ft'er is real nice. And the price was good.

The packaging that Cox does isn't the greatest, but neither of the Cox reels I've received (MSC and CNS) have been damaged. But I see the potential for damage.

McMaster will repackage what they ship or deliver, but MSC doesn't, whether they stock it or drop-ship it.
F

Formerjeeper

First time ordering from tooldiscounter.com - Placed an order for a specialty tool and got an email saying it would be 2-3 weeks. That wasn't going to work so called to doublecheck. Guy on the phone was super nice, apologized for the confusion, went to the warehouse to physically get the tool in his hand and said it would ship out today. I'll update when I receive, but great customer service so far.
Top Bottom
Baidu