To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

Menard's Deals Permathread!

T

Tduby

We really need a bitching about menards thread so I don’t get excited and think there is actually a deal going on. I doubt I’ll ever see 5/$10 jacks with 11% back again
NUTTSGT

NUTTSGT

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just got the latest Menards flyer. It advertises the last 11% sale of 2020 starting Sunday, November 14 and ending on Wednesday, November 25. Menards will be closed on Thanksgiving day.

Yeah, I saw that. Either somebody changed their mind or the employees were told wrong.

Doesn't matter either way, take advantage of the 11% sale if you need something.
H

hartlogan

I noticed the LED portable work light is clearance at Menards. The website lists the clearance price as $24.99, which comes to $22.24 after the 11% rebate. This light looks identical to the Braun LED work light sold at Harbor Freight for $34.99.

The Braun one is $19.99 on the HF BF ad, just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
B

blkriv95

Question on 11% rebates. I submitted (I think) a few 11% rebates a few weeks ago and I just got 1 back in the mail. What's normally the turn around time on these rebates?

I'm having trouble reconciling my submissions to my actual rebate. The one I just got doesn't agree to any of the 11% off slip copies so dont think this was from my last submission that I just did. With the same rebate # now, it's harder to reconcile especially with the 11% sales. I think the regular "free after rebate" merchandise credit checks still list the item descriptions on there but it's been so long since we had any of these non 11% off rebates.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
E

el monte slim

Question on 11% rebates. I submitted (I think) a few 11% rebates a few weeks ago and I just got 1 back in the mail. What's normally the turn around time on these rebates?

As of today, the Rebate Center page on Menards website says that rebate check turnaround is currently running about ten weeks from the time they receive your submission.

In reality, every rebate I've submitted since July has taken eleven to twelve weeks to get a check.Here's a breakdown from one of my previous posts in this thread:

My 05/09/20 rebate submissions took five weeks to get a check.
My 06/13/20 rebate submissions took nine weeks to get a check.
My 07/10/20 rebate submissions took twelve weeks to get a check.
My 07/31/20 rebate submissions took eleven weeks to get a check.
My 08/26/20 rebate submissions took twelve weeks to get a check.
J

jhelrey

They will also put multiple rebates onto one card as well.
jonshonda

jonshonda

Enough about the f#cking rebates already.

The majority of the Masterforce tool boxes seem to be on sale. I don't know that the price is any better then the 11% off sale that ran all summer.
JRC3

JRC3

5 in stock at my store. Tried to order online for pickup but I'm not paying the $1.40 processing fee...I'll go tomorrow and pick up a set or two. I like the shortness and the quick change. Thanks
jimbos1ice

jimbos1ice

ALLIANCE MEMBER
Bag sale 15 percent off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TT_Vert

TT_Vert

Man i've been watching for the 11% sale for some time now. Need a bunch of brake cleaner.

Dave
U

unslow1

Man i've been watching for the 11% sale for some time now. Need a bunch of brake cleaner.

Dave

Can't you just put a bunch in the 15% bag? I'd much rather have it taken off at the register than wait months for a rebate check.
JRC3

JRC3

Around here it's on sale. Not much of a sale though.
EVERYDAY LOW PRICE $2.99
SALE PRICE $2.79
Good Through 1/31/21

CRC®Brakleen®制动部分清洁- 19 oz。
Model Number: 05089 Menards® SKU: 2612860

The normal price used to include buy 6 @ 2.50 each. 2.99 is still the best price anywhere.
TT_Vert

TT_Vert

Around here it's on sale. Not much of a sale though.

The normal price used to include buy 6 @ 2.50 each. 2.99 is still the best price anywhere.

Yeah I saw it but 11% is still cheaper than the .17 of our whatever it is now. I'll wait it out. I have two cans left.
T

tom-ky

Can't you just put a bunch in the 15% bag? I'd much rather have it taken off at the register than wait months for a rebate check.

My last rebate from early November doesn't even show up on the site. Pretty disappointed in Menards.
K

krux

Mine are just being issued from late october.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
jonshonda

jonshonda

^There are multiple "menards rebate" threads that are active, post there....not here.
logixjock

logixjock

I was biting my tongue.:lol:

It's probably about time for someone to start bitching about how they haven't offered any 11% rebates for a while. Then we can be lectured about how the 11% rebate is terrible again.:evil: :evil: :evil:
K

krux

^There are multiple "menards rebate" threads that are active, post there....not here.
This post is dead anyways. Might as well add something to it.

TT_Vert

TT_Vert

Jesus who cares who posts what where? it's a freaking message forum. With that said why the hell aren't they offering the 11% anymore? I've had crap in my cart for 2 months now waiting..
JRC3

JRC3

With that said why the hell aren't they offering the 11% anymore? I've had crap in my cart for 2 months now waiting..
Contact your local building department to see whether a permit is required and how close to the lot lines you can build. In most cases, you'll measure from the lot line to position the slab parallel to it.
K

krux

Contact your local building department to see whether a permit is required and how close to the lot lines you can build. In most cases, you'll measure from the lot line to position the slab parallel to it.
How is this on topic? Mine was at least menards related.

I'm guessing 11% off will come soon. Im guessing they are still playing catch up.

TT_Vert

TT_Vert

How is this on topic? Mine was at least menards related.

I'm guessing 11% off will come soon. Im guessing they are still playing catch up.

Either he's senile or made a mistake.
R

reader2580

Jesus who cares who posts what where? it's a freaking message forum. With that said why the hell aren't they offering the 11% anymore? I've had crap in my cart for 2 months now waiting..

They ran 11% for like eight months straight last year plus the times they ran 11% from Jan through March 2020. I am not surprised they are holding on 11% for a while.

That said, all ads end on Feb 13th so they might start 11% on Feb 14th.
TT_Vert

TT_Vert

They ran 11% for like eight months straight last year plus the times they ran 11% from Jan through March 2020. I am not surprised they are holding on 11% for a while.

That said, all ads end on Feb 13th so they might start 11% on Feb 14th.

Yeah I've been obsessively watching it since Dec:). I knew the used to do it like once a month so I was confused. I've got quite a bit of brake cleaner in the cart ready to go when it does come up. Appreciate the input from those who have been helpful.

Dave
seagullplayer

seagullplayer

Maybe they are afraid you would use it to buy a board and they would go under. Seems like lumber goes up by the minute.
Top Bottom
Baidu