To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款
ezriderga

ezriderga

On the Costo website it shows $999. Maybe I have to be a member to get it for $899 ?
On Amazon $1365
S

samper

I am a member - shows 999 for me.
D

Dh3256

The link says it is "selected stores". None of the stores near me are listed.
G

gamp945

Items on Costco's website are often more expensive than they are in the store. This is probably due to shipping costs in most cases. The in-store price is $899. I saw this at my store a few days ago.
T

tpierce

I just ordered the 7000SLX from Home Depot for 1159.00 I need it for my truck.
Looks like deal ends tomorrow.
95m3ltw

95m3ltw

Banned
Only Costco in the metro atl area that stocks it is the mall of ga location, it is also $932.
HMCFab9

HMCFab9

I've never used one, or seen one in person.
Are these of any use with pickup trucks, or mainly for cars?
Do they raise a vehicle via the rocker panels?
rmalkow2

rmalkow2

They have different models for different weight capacity. Check out their website and videos to get a better idea. I bought one on a previous Costco sale like this and love it. So nice to get the whole car off the ground for certain jobs. And, while they are pretty heavy its still pretty easy to move them around for out of the way storage.
我不能一步全尺寸2职位提升this was a nice economical compromise.
BolognaBlake

BolognaBlake

Those of you that saw it at $932, the $67 instant rebate was an error, it should be $100 today.
G

GRB

So at least their advertising is using one of the best cars made in recent history. That Jaguar XK is turning out to be one of the best cars made, period. The coupe version is even better than that convertible shown. The 2007-mid2010 4.2 is basically a car that will run forever. We are seeing these cars with 400,000 miles on them and they just keep going, and going, and going..........Smooth, quiet, comfortable, and then when you put your foot in it, they growl and go zoom. Just don't make the mistake of trading one in on the new stuff........
J

JerryC

Saw this in the South Memphis Costco for $899 today.
Last row of racks on the left side before the bakery.
D

Daedalus

Was $87 off in Kona, HI today, so $913 + tax. An odd discount for Costco.

我付出了全部1000美元仅仅几个月前,一个d I have been unable to solve a fluid leak from the pressure relief valve. Going to have to open a ticket with Bendpak as soon as I get back home. It works as intended otherwise, but compared to the used 2-post lift in my garage that was not much more, there's no comparison. It's about the same as working on jack stands. The car is lifted in one motion, which is nice, but there's more effort in setting up the quick jack lifts, pump and hoses than there is in moving a jack and stands around. I find it to be a small time saver over a jack and stands, but I also feel safer under the car on the QJs vs on stands. For anyone wondering about noise, the pump is pretty quiet, nothing like the pump on my old 2 post lift.
P

pbon

Is the Costco $899 special also for the 5000lb version like HD?
W

wkndwarrior29

Was $87 off in Kona, HI today, so $913 + tax. An odd discount for Costco.

我付出了全部1000美元仅仅几个月前,一个d I have been unable to solve a fluid leak from the pressure relief valve. Going to have to open a ticket with Bendpak as soon as I get back home. It works as intended otherwise, but compared to the used 2-post lift in my garage that was not much more, there's no comparison. It's about the same as working on jack stands. The car is lifted in one motion, which is nice, but there's more effort in setting up the quick jack lifts, pump and hoses than there is in moving a jack and stands around. I find it to be a small time saver over a jack and stands, but I also feel safer under the car on the QJs vs on stands. For anyone wondering about noise, the pump is pretty quiet, nothing like the pump on my old 2 post lift.
I have one as well and agree on being similar to Jack stands, the benefit for me is that this reduces the space required to get to the center Jack points on my BMWs, and because of the ride height I would previously have had to drive the car on boards, and go multiple iterations of front/rear jacking to get to the height I needed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
E

ebmiller88

I just got mine and there's @ 9 more at Costco in Charlotte Tyvola location.

BL-5000SLX for $899. Amazon price is $1365.
Falcon67

Falcon67

I looked at this before getting the two post - it'd be OK, but the height is not sufficient to lift my door car enough to get a trans out with the bell on it. Of course it's no use with a dragster LOL. So I passed. For use at a track where you'd be swapping tires and maybe doing some other items like road race or even street/strip drag racing it could be a real time and back saver.
Terranova

Terranova

Does anyone have experience with using one under a '30's Ford? Specifically for me, a '36 fordor sedan?
It'd be slick to have as I'm not getting any other type of lift in my garage, but I've got plenty of "stuff" to store as it is.
Chuckster in NJ

Chuckster in NJ

All this lift is good for is a brake job, detailing, tire swaps, oil change along with the type of repairs that you would normally do with a jack stands....... Better than MOST hobby mechanics have.
"IF" you want a "real lift" for transmissions, exhaust systems, etc. buy a two post or four post and you won’t be sorry. I purchased a four post lift fromwww.gregsmithequipment.comand love it...... Adds storage space for seasonal items, quads or whatever takes up floor space.
T

tpierce

If I had the room for a 4 post that's what I would have bought. The Quickjack is much better than a floor jack and stands for virtually everything I typically do. Depends on individual circumstances.
D

Dodge

I just saw this thread this morning. Excellent price. I went to the local Costco and they had them for $899, til Sept.22. I bought one. I mostly want to lift my C7Z06 off the floor for the long winter storage. I wasn’t a member, so I joined. Later I will go back for hearing aids!!!
I

impactsocket

Which QuickJack model would work for both a 1990 Mazda Miata and a 2018 Toyota Tacoma extended cab?

BL-7000EXT will work for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma but is the BL-7000EXT too long for a 1990 Mazda Miata?

I work on sub compacts, SUVs, and trucks. I do not have enough money for two QuickJack models.

bl-7000ext-car-lift-quickjack.jpg
Last edited:
volunteers

volunteers

How long is this deal going on?
I asked about the lift at my local store & she didn't know anything about it.
the deal expired this Monday. You can wait for next wave at costco next year.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
I

impactsocket

The BL5000SLX sold at Costco for $899 does not cover a wide range of vehicle sizes.

Is everyone buying a QuickJack to just work on one vehicle?
Is there anyone buying a QuickJack to work on multiple vehicles?

Costco-QuickJack.jpg
Last edited:
HMCFab9

HMCFab9

The BL5000SLX sold at Costco for $899 does not cover a wide range of vehicle sizes.

Is everyone buying a QuickJack to just work on one vehicle?
Is there anyone buying a QuickJack to work on multiple vehicles?

Why wouldn't it work on multiple vehicles?
Its not going to work for everything, & it's definitely not going to work with a crew cab dually.....but I'd think it would be fairly versatile for the guy who's limited on space & doesn't want a permanent mounted post hoist.
(Correct me if I'm wrong, I've never used one yet)
I

impactsocket

BL-5000SLX Lifting Point Spread is 29.5” – 60”. Adding the Frame extension adapters will give you 66” lift point spread.

BL-5000EXT Lifting Point Spread is 37.5” - 66”.

BL-7000EXT Lifting Point Spread is 37.5” - 66”

BL-6000XLT Lifting Point Spread is 47.5” - 75.5”

4 Things You Need to Know

A - Curb Weight – The weight of a vehicle without passengers or extra load.
B - Tire Spread – Distance between your tire tread.
C - Min. and Max. Lifting Point Spread – The maximum point from outside one lifting point to the other outside lifting point. Same for the minimum.
D - Ground Clearance – It’s important the fully lowered QuickJack has a bit of room between the rubber block and the lifting point.

lifting-point-spread-diagram.png
Last edited:
D

Daedalus

They're being closed out @ $800 at my local Costco. Not that big a seller maybe.
Top Bottom
Baidu