To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

Snap On customer service is great.

M

mhejl

A couple of recent Snap On service praises:

I ordered some ratchet repair kits and a 1/4 roto ratchet kit had only the anvil - no pawls, springs, etc. Called and they sent another, and then another with the same issue. 4th call they sent an entirely new ratchet! I converted the old roto to a bit driver and this kit had all the parts, not just the anvil.

I ordered a THLLF72O, orange comfort extra long 1/4 flex. They sent a hard handle with the handle indexed about 15 degrees off square. One call and they sent the correct ratchet and didn't want the wrong one back. I just re-indexed the handle and will be selling it someday.
65ranchero

65ranchero

I agree, SO is very good about warrantee.
I had a old black handle flat screw driver that is probably from the late 70's and it was staring to craze and crack.
It fell off my work bench and hit the concrete floor and the handle broke in half.
Took several pictures and sent off a note to their CS chat line just asking for a new handle, they said what color and sent me a new comfort grip replacement screw driver
Notbn

Notbn

I ordered a THLLF72O, orange comfort extra long 1/4 flex. They sent a hard handle with the handle indexed about 15 degrees off square. One call and they sent the correct ratchet and didn't want the wrong one back. I just re-indexed the handle and will be selling it someday.

Man, this exact thing happened to me with a 3/8 pearl blue long hard handle flex head. Handle showed up very off square. Only thing is Snap on customer service made me send it back, then wait 4 weeks for a new one to show up only for it to also be off square....

I guess the Canada CS branch is not as forgiving with their policies!

I just gave up and I'm going to recenter it myself. It left a really bad taste in my mouth being that it was the first thing I ever ordered from snap on.
M

Mallen

Man, this exact thing happened to me with a 3/8 pearl blue long hard handle flex head. Handle showed up very off square. Only thing is Snap on customer service made me send it back, then wait 4 weeks for a new one to show up only for it to also be off square....

I guess the Canada CS branch is not as forgiving with their policies!

I just gave up and I'm going to recenter it myself. It left a really bad taste in my mouth being that it was the first thing I ever ordered from snap on.
I'd call them up again, explain you had to ship it back and they sent another bad one and see what they do.
T

twinscrew698

Been 2 weeks since i messaged them thru the customer service about how to go about re calibrating my torque wrenches and what the procedure was.......
Still waiting for something from them!
So far nothing........
fitter30

fitter30

25 years ago gave a 3/8 torque wrench to a snap on truck that came to the shop. Wrench needed new ratchet guts never saw him or the wrench again. Never bought another tool from them again. And the company bought all my tools. Wright and sk go to tools.
BlakeTheCarGuy

BlakeTheCarGuy

I’m glad I have a Snap-on truck. Though it would be nice to get to keep the old tools though. Still waiting on mine to get my handle in for my screwdriver he says he has one but can’t find it.
Lookin4'67Galaxieconv

Lookin4'67Galaxieconv

25 years ago gave a 3/8 torque wrench to a snap on truck that came to the shop. Wrench needed new ratchet guts never saw him or the wrench again. Never bought another tool from them again. And the company bought all my tools. Wright and sk go to tools.
Did you ever call customer service and give them this info? Or stew about it for 25 years?
M

Mallen

I had a snap on breaker bar snap off after years of abuse. They just send me a new one and didn't want the old one back. Ice also emailed them for manuals for various older tools like my old dwell.meter maybe a dozen different times over the years and they ALLWAYS get right back to me and send a pdf of whatever I needed.
T

twinscrew698

I had a snap on breaker bar snap off after years of abuse. They just send me a new one and didn't want the old one back. Ice also emailed them for manuals for various older tools like my old dwell.meter maybe a dozen different times over the years and they ALLWAYS get right back to me and send a pdf of whatever I needed.
Somehow they missed my request for sure.
fitter30

fitter30

Did you ever call customer service and give them this info? Or stew about it for 25 years?
no i didn't. Company bought all my tools but never bought another snap on tool. Worked another 35 years after that for the same company 40 in all. Never bought another tool from them. Ran sevice work on industrial chillers and boilers. When i was in trade school 1971 went to a snap on dealer to trade in a 1/2" 3 /8" drive socket they said no. Gave them a second chance their loss.
B

BillK

Been 2 weeks since i messaged them thru the customer service about how to go about re calibrating my torque wrenches and what the procedure was.......
Still waiting for something from them!
So far nothing........
There is a set fee for each wrench. Give it to your Snap On guy and he sends it in. I have 4 Snap On torque wrenches and we get them done every few years.

By the way I never depend on E-mail or messaging with this type of stuff. Pick up your phone and call them.
T

twinscrew698

Thats is one of the first things i tried but got tired being on hold for so long was kinda irritating.
But going to have to go that route again after the holidays.
Mr. D

Mr. D

I'm not a professional just a DIY'er with some Snap On tools. Had a 10" screwdriver I broke the tip off of using it as a pry bar, yes my fault. Took pictures of it and filled out the online warranty claim and submitted. Couple weeks later a new screwdriver arrived in the mail. Doesn't get any easier than that.
D

Dakotadadv8

同意他们great especially during the 2020 heart of the pandemic. The SO striking pryer set looks nice.
Top Bottom
Baidu