To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

Above 1200 Sq/FTThe Salvage Garage

Wokspaces above 1200 squarefeet.
Chrisb62

Chrisb62

COVID or not feel better and get back to not doing stuff the way you said you were going to.

Lol
S

steaks&anvils

There was one thing I would have jumped at, but no way I would have made it in time, it was a beautiful dodge power wagon for $800. It had been listed for minutes when I first saw it, it was pending later today.08F0EDEF-1A2D-422E-8CAD-27D9F244BABE.jpeg
My dad tells the story of his best friend in high school (1950s) buying one of those new, with some kind of factory upgraded big engine. His friend was a rich kid whose father owned a beer distributing company.

BUT, the family was down to earth and both my dad and his friend always had a job working/loading at the warehouse or delivering beer to the bars/stores. Yes, my dad drove the beer truck in high school. It was different times back then.:beer:
R

rvieceli

Strouty glad you are feeling better. Stay vigilant and take care of yourself. Even when you start feeling human again you may have to ease back into your routine.
Ron
OP
Strouty

Strouty

There is no question about that Ron, I can’t go downstairs and then back upstairs without feeling winded. I also feel weaker overall, I have been pretty much doing nothing for two weeks. I don’t feel foggy or anything mentally, nothing I have noticed anyways.
harley jim

harley jim

I'm glad your feeling better,
I did a deal for a power wagon many years ago, when I showed up to get it the man said it was never for sale and he didnt know what I was talking about.
One of us was loosing it!
L

legenddc

Me too. Did you lose a bunch of weight? Between being sick and not able to taste/smell I know I would have eaten a lot less.
OP
Strouty

Strouty

I don’t know about that, would have to weigh myself, I wouldn’t be surprised if I lost some.
OP
Strouty

Strouty

I am up and getting ready to take a shower, no coughing or hacking since before bed last night. I think the corner is turned. I will be venturing out today, probably have to take it easy, but something is better than nothing.
xtremek

xtremek

Glad you're on the mend. Please do take it easy. Read too many stories about the boomerang effect of this disease.
R

rvieceli

Glad you are feeling better. Don't get bummed out when you can't go 100%. It takes a while to recover. Listen to your body and take it easy.

Ron
Kevkx125

Kevkx125

Strouty glad you are feeling better, as other's have said take your time getting back into the swing of things.
OP
Strouty

Strouty

I don't have anything major planned for the next couple days, this is more about assessment and getting the bare minimums done so things don't stop functioning.
rmack898

rmack898

ALLIANCE MEMBER
I know you've been down a while and are itching to get up and about again but take it slow. I went from being sick to up and active too fast and it shut me down for a few more days. Taking it easy is hard but you have to do it.

I had a '59 power wagon just like that that I sold to buy an engagement ring when I married my first wife, it was one of the worst decisions I ever made.
OP
Strouty

Strouty

I have a couple more errands to do (I am at the SG now), then I am headed home for the day. So far I wouldn't consider what I have done overdoing it, but it seems like you never really find out until afterwards anyways....
OP
Strouty

Strouty

Still doing well, a bit stressful looking at all the things that need to be done before snow sets in, especially since I am not going to be 100% for a bit, and Thanksgiving is next week.

7D846AE4-C880-438D-A712-94F774F0B769.jpeg EB59CC0B-80A4-48A1-97CB-82B56DC86B24.jpeg D865C893-ED83-481F-8051-3B93B4ADDC25.jpeg
OP
Strouty

Strouty

Well, this morning I had an unpleasant surprise (in the mailbox), Sprint sent a letter stating they had removed the equipment from one of the towers, checked it out, yup, they are gone. I have been waiting for this to happen for over two years, Dad has had his head buried in the sand about it. I suspect the other site will be removed shortly, if it already hasn't, going over there today to check. It is a huge hit to the budget, they paid more than twice what any single carrier pays and I CAN'T replace them with anything like it for revenue stream, probably ever. I have to talk with Dad about it, to try and reinforce that we are losing income as fast as he spends it and we need to figure out a budget before we get into too much trouble.
OP
Strouty

Strouty

Merger with T-Mobile, redundant system, well they are trying to combine the two, so redundant lease. They still have to negotiate with me to add any equipment, but no way can I get the new rent high enough to cover the losses.
Top Bottom
Baidu