To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

what kind of tap and dye to make lag bolt threads on steel rod?

Enigma

Enigma

著名成员
加入
Sep 2, 2010
当我搜索它时,它将返回Maken木螺栓的结果。我想在长金属棒上制作滞后线。这种染料是什么样的染料。这该怎么做。谢谢
OP
Enigma

Enigma

著名成员
加入
Sep 2, 2010
谢谢你。那几乎是它。我将滞后螺钉伸出,而不是另一端的机器螺纹。这是否意味着形成的线程与切割线。你的意思是像车床吗?谢谢
Bogie1632

Bogie1632

著名成员
加入
2018年2月18日
谢谢你。那几乎是它。我将滞后螺钉伸出,而不是另一端的机器螺纹。这是否意味着形成的线程与切割线。你的意思是像车床吗?谢谢
They're squeezed while rolling between a pair of forming dies. You can search YouTube for some interesting footage of the process. Most bolts and machine screws are formed in a similar manner. Sorta mesmerizing to watch.

V/R
转向架
bwringer

bwringer

著名成员
加入
Jan 1, 2013
Look up "rolled threads" or "thread rolling" on Youtube. That's how pretty much all fasteners are made. Stronger and cheaper (in large quantities) than cutting threads with a die or lathe.

一个例子:

What are you looking to end up with? Long rods with lag threads on one end? Maybe you could cut off a lag bolt or lag screw and weld it to a rod.

整个长度的杆线杆?然后,您需要一杯车床。而且我无法想象您可能需要这样的事情,但也许我缺乏想象力。

Something under 6" with lag threads at one end? Maybe get long lag bolts, cut off the heads, and grind or turn the threads you don't want. This would take some experimentation. Or use wood screw hangers?https://www.mcmaster.com/lag-bolts/wood-screw-style-hangers/
M

metlmunchr

著名成员
加入
2011年9月10日
可以对CNC车床进行编程以切割滞后螺纹,但是除非您需要几百件,否则您不喜欢价格。
H

haveissues

著名成员
加入
2011年2月9日
I don't think you will find a die for a wood thread like a lag. It would have to remove a lot of material and I doubt it would work well. You could cut it on a lathe but I would weld a lag on a rod or use a threaded rod, coupler, and a screw with a wood screw thread on one end, machine thread on the other and screw it to the threaded rod with the coupler.
cmandp

cmandp

著名成员
加入
Dec 22, 2011
Course machine thread will work in wood, even soft woods. For soft wood you can drill at the thread minor diameter and thread the bolt in. In hardwoods I would actually drill and tap like for metals but your drill size can be very close to minor diameter. Or put another way very close to 100% thread.

水龙头和清除钻尺寸
John in OH

John in OH

著名成员
加入
Jun 2, 2007
I guess if I were interested in making some loooong rods with lag screw type threads, i would cut them on a lathe. As you know, there are standards for threads-per-inch (tpi) for specific rod diameters ... but that doesn't mean you can't cut threads at whatever tpi you may want.

For instance, a 1/4" steel bolt or rod has thread standards of 20, 28, or 32 tpi. But, a 1/4" lag screw has a thread count of about 10 tpi. The 10 tpi can readily be cut on a lathe by simple setting the lead screw gearing to cut 10 tpi and go for it.

但是,毛茸茸的部分是线程轮廓。标准的机器线程具有“ V”模式,其中配置文件看起来有点:^^^^。滞后螺栓螺钉轮廓并非如此。如果仔细观察滞后螺钉,您会看到线程图案是“ v_v”模式,其中完成的轮廓看起来有点:^ - ^ - ^ - ^;即,每个螺纹峰之间都有一个平坦的区域。要产生这种类型的图案,您需要磨碎车床切割钻头才能获得此自定义配置文件。

您还需要使用跟随器式稳定的休息,以防止在切割时弯曲。
Last edited:
Dogmeat

Dogmeat

著名成员
加入
Jan 20, 2017
For instance, a 1/4" steel bolt or rod has thread standards of 20, 28, or 32 tpi.
自73年以来,我一直从事我的职业生涯,而且我从未听说过1/4“ -32线程。HOWEVER, I will point out the fact that, for some weird reason, Harley Davidson made 1/4"-24 [Yes, it's true!] that, as far as I know was only used on some of the early 70's shovel
头部发动机,这些螺栓在顶部横梁上进行。封面...我在一个单独的包裹中仍然有一些。如果你知道一个人
been involved with these HD era scooters, then they will absolutely agree!!
egdede

egdede

联盟成员
加入
2009年12月20日
Mebbee他的意思是从未在工作或野外见过一个。
Top Bottom
Baidu