To avoid these ads,狗万10万提款

Wright tool in Canada?

ive

ive

Hi no’s there a Wright tool presence in Canada?
four.cycle

four.cycle

Get ahold of Wright's customer service department and ask them if there are any distributors up there. They're great people to deal with.
D

Downwindtracker 2

KMS use to sell Wright. I bought Wright at a auto parts store when I need to change the idler pulley on the mini-van. ETF rebadged them.
S

scooby074

Very Limited. Acklands and Global Industrial carry some. Maybe Fastenal? Not widely available at all.
T

Ton ton

Go to HD supply. I have seen an HD supply in lower Canada. I think it's right along the Queen Elizabeth Way.
OP
ive

ive

Get ahold of Wright's customer service department and ask them if there are any distributors up there. They're great people to deal with.
Email sent. Will share what reply I get.
OP
ive

ive

Hi. Wright replied right away, and very courteously.

here are Wright distributors for southern Ontario

客户 City Phone Email
BICKLE MAIN INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY NIAGARA FALLS ONTARIO PAUL@BICKLESHARDWARE.COM
CHARLES JONES INDUT LTD IDI STONEY CREEK ONTARIO 19056648448 chelsea.obrien@charlesjones.ca
E N TOOL & SUPPLY STONEY CREEK ONTARIO sales@entool.on.ca
HD SUPPLY MAPLE ONTARIO
Industrial Choice Supply Exeter ONTARIO 519-235-3976 jason.geoffrey@industrialchoicesupply.com
MACKENZIE MILNE IND & SAFETY SUPPLIES SARNIA ONTARIO 519-344-1113 sales@mackenziemilne.com
O.E. Tool Supply Smithville ONTARIO 416-993-5590 louoetools@gmail.com
RASTALL & SON MINE SUPPLY LTD SUDBURY ONTARIO 7056752431
ZAFCO INTERNATIONAL INC STONEY CREEK ONTARIO 289-752-2678 ZAFCO@ZAFCO.CA
Line Star Utility Supply-Ontario MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO 905-564-5344 allison@linestar.ca
B

Boilerhouse

Thanks for the info and the links. Sure, let's support Canada, I have a lot of Gray tools, but unfortunately not a lot gets made here anymore. So let's support N. America and not support China.
C

CS454

Thank you for finding out about the distribution, been curious myself. Line Star is pretty local to me, heh.
OP
ive

ive

Thanks for the info and the links. Sure, let's support Canada, I have a lot of Gray tools, but unfortunately not a lot gets made here anymore. So let's support N. America and not support China.
100% on board with this.
OP
ive

ive

Thank you for finding out about the distribution, been curious myself. Line Star is pretty local to me, heh.
Hi Cs454. I’m in Halton Hills, so let me know how it is there.
OP
ive

ive

I wish gray would have a made in Canada section on their website. I’m afraid to buy anything there and pay top dollar.
S

scooby074

Hi. Wright replied right away, and very courteously.

here are Wright distributors for southern Ontario

客户 City Phone Email
BICKLE MAIN INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY NIAGARA FALLS ONTARIO PAUL@BICKLESHARDWARE.COM
CHARLES JONES INDUT LTD IDI STONEY CREEK ONTARIO 19056648448 chelsea.obrien@charlesjones.ca
E N TOOL & SUPPLY STONEY CREEK ONTARIO sales@entool.on.ca
HD SUPPLY MAPLE ONTARIO
Industrial Choice Supply Exeter ONTARIO 519-235-3976 jason.geoffrey@industrialchoicesupply.com
MACKENZIE MILNE IND & SAFETY SUPPLIES SARNIA ONTARIO 519-344-1113 sales@mackenziemilne.com
O.E. Tool Supply Smithville ONTARIO 416-993-5590 louoetools@gmail.com
RASTALL & SON MINE SUPPLY LTD SUDBURY ONTARIO 7056752431
ZAFCO INTERNATIONAL INC STONEY CREEK ONTARIO 289-752-2678 ZAFCO@ZAFCO.CA
Line Star Utility Supply-Ontario MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO 905-564-5344 allison@linestar.ca

Id love to know how many of these are stocking dealers! Im going to bet not many have a full line on the shelves, but Im curious so please update!

RE: Gray. I was in industrial sales and we're dealers for Gray tools. AFAIK, their hardline chrome/blue tools (sockets, prybbars, ratchets, puncheswrenches) under the Gray name (not Dynamic, which are import) are still made in Canada. The blue handle pliers are German (Orbis maybe?). Locking pliers (Grip on , Spain). Not sure on their Allen keys. Anyways their customer service folks are excellent and Im sure if you called they'd answer youre COO questions as best the could, but I also do wish they had a Canadian tool section or listed their COO for each tool. I do know that some of the less key/secondary tools are made in China/Taiwan like their Chainfalls etc.
G

gerryw

I have called Gray on previous occasions, they always been very up front on what is made where, if you your inquiring.
Regarding Wright tools, in Durham region “Aviation supply” sells them ( oshawa airport)
Gerry
OP
ive

ive

Id love to know how many of these are stocking dealers! Im going to bet not many have a full line on the shelves, but Im curious so please update!

RE: Gray. I was in industrial sales and we're dealers for Gray tools. AFAIK, their hardline chrome/blue tools (sockets, prybbars, ratchets, puncheswrenches) under the Gray name (not Dynamic, which are import) are still made in Canada. The blue handle pliers are German (Orbis maybe?). Locking pliers (Grip on , Spain). Not sure on their Allen keys. Anyways their customer service folks are excellent and Im sure if you called they'd answer youre COO questions as best the could, but I also do wish they had a Canadian tool section or listed their COO for each tool. I do know that some of the less key/secondary tools are made in China/Taiwan like their Chainfalls etc.
Yes. If anyone finds a full line on the shelves let all of us know.
OP
ive

ive

I have called Gray on previous occasions, they always been very up front on what is made where, if you your inquiring.
Regarding Wright tools, in Durham region “Aviation supply” sells them ( oshawa airport)
Gerry
I did call them one time and they told me about tool boxes. Nice experience as well.
rancherbill

rancherbill

Id love to know how many of these are stocking dealers!
haha not many. Distributors get specific quotes for a brand or specific item and they run and get authorized for a line. If you look at the line cards they all have many overlapping tool brands. Tools are not a big part of a normal distributor sales. My guess is that it would be less than 1% of total sales.
rancherbill

rancherbill

I was in industrial sales and we're dealers for Gray tools. AFAIK, their hardline chrome/blue tools (sockets, prybbars, ratchets, puncheswrenches) under the Gray name (not Dynamic, which are import) are still made in Canada. The blue handle pliers are German (Orbis maybe?). Locking pliers (Grip on , Spain). Not sure on their Allen keys. Anyways their customer service folks are excellent and Im sure if you called they'd answer youre COO questions as best the could, but I also do wish they had a Canadian tool section or listed their COO for each tool. I do know that some of the less key/secondary tools are made in China/Taiwan like their Chainfalls etc.
Great ! They have to be a full line supplier to be the primary supplier at a distributor. They have to do a better job of promoting their quality. I go to KMS and they are selling lots of PREMIUM foreign brands for similar dollars to Gray. KMS's gray section is now relegated to special order.
TJMtl

TJMtl

Gerry
I asked them as well when I ordered the u joint socket set. They look a lot like Taiwan model, but I was assured they were Canadian made.
Handyandy23

Handyandy23

I bought my set of WrightGrip wrenches right off Amazon.ca

They also seem to stock some ratchets, sockets, and other common hand tools, most of them available Prime. Prices seem to fluctuate quite a bit, I set up a price alert on the wrenches, and when they went down to a reasonable level grabbed my set. They seem to go +/- $100 depending on who knows what.
Top Bottom
Baidu